Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Assignment

After last post, I received a couple of emails kindly asking me to describe the minor amount of work I did that involved Disney's Bambi.

The assignment was to envision an entrance way for a grand room, depicting the world of Bambi, and to base the architecture on a specific doorway in Prague, which is a city filled with beautiful doorways. I envisioned the lunette as a delicately painted scene of doe and fawn, the surrounding arch a low bas relief of Bambi's friends, and the surrounding area as a diffuse painting of a forest. The heavy door would be carved, and the handle a bronze bird.

Turning in the assignment, I was thanked kindly, paid handsomely, and never heard another word about it. I did a fair bit of more work for them, but asking about the work once it was turned in was frowned upon.

This is the sketch I kept, having delivered a fully rendered drawing.