Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

1996 Flintstones Style Guide

Around this time Hanna Barbera was celebrating The Flintstones 35th Anniversary and a slew of Flintstones merchandise was made available.
H-B decided to update The Flintstones' designs by harking back to Ed Benedict's original drawings. They found a great artist who could capture that original spirit by the name of Craig Kellman.A portion of the style guide is available on Flikr, the online photography community, here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84568447@N00/sets/72157603540763133/
I was wondering if this book was released to the public?
I've really only seen Kellman's style used on one other Flinstones piece of merchandise. The Golden Books Sound Story Book, "The Great Gazoo Snafu". I really wish I nabbed this up when I saw it in Wal-Mart so many years ago.